*

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Wednesday, October 21, 2020

The Princess Who loved to Sing

 Hello, everybody.

In this section, I would like to tell you a story entitled “The Princess Who Loved to Sing”. I hope you will enjoy it.

Long time ago, there lived a princess whose name was Isabelle. She was very pretty. Her skin was as white as Snow White's skin. It was also as smooth as porcelain. Her hair was long and it was as soft as silk. Princess Isabelle also had a beautiful voice. She loved to sing very much. She sang anytime and anywhere she wanted to. However, while she was singing, everybody around her had to be quite. They had to pay attention to her. She could be very angry as a furious tiger if somebody disturbed her while she was singing.

One day, the Princess greeted the people around her.
“Hello, Guys. How is life? I’m sure you have missed my beautiful voice. Now, I want to sing a new song for you, but, remember, and always remember….while I’m singing, all of you must listen to me. Otherwise, I will punish you! Yes, I will punish you! Now, listen to me”. 
Then, she sang beautifully in front of them.

One day, the princess was singing as usual. Suddenly, she stopped singing because there was a beggar came to her and said,
“Please, give a pity on me. I need some money to buy some food”.
The princess was very angry and shouted,
“Hey! Hhow dare you! Don’t you know that nobody is allowed to disturb me while I’m singing?”
The beggar replied, “But. I’m very hungry. I haven’t eaten for days”.
The Princess said,
“Hahaha...I don’t care....It’s not my business, you know. Now, because of your mistake, I will punish you!”.
Hearing it, the beggar was angry, because actually she was a witch! She said,
“Beautiful princess, you won’t be able to punish me because actually I’m a witch, a powerful witch. Hahaha.. And now, because of your arrogance, I will punish you. You will lose your voice since now on! Hahaha…”
The princess shouted “Oh, no! Ouch. Ouch… Yeah, she lost her voice!

The princess felt so blue and cried for days.

Fortunately, there was a good fairy. She came to the princess and said,
“Don’t be sad, beautiful princess. Your voice will be back if you do something good to others.”
Since then on, the princess tried to be kind to other persons. He gave a lot of money to many people around her. She hoped her voice would be back soon. However, it never came back. She almost gave up. 
 
One day, the princess was very tired after giving some money to the people around her. She went to a park and sat on a bench. She felt so hungry, so he took out her sandwich. She almost ate it, suddenly she saw a little boy who was crying under a tree. The boy was hungry but he didn’t have any money to buy some food. Without thinking any longer, the princess approached him and gave her only sandwich to him.
The boy said,
“But, this is your only sandwich, isn’t it?” (Making a gesture of asking the boy to receive and eat the sandwich).
Then the boy said,
“Thank you for your kindness, princess.”
“It’s OK, boy…Ouch! Ouch! My voice is back!”, shouted the princess happily.
“Yes, my voice is back..but… can I sing now?". Then the Princess sang beautifully. Her voice was really back.

Since then on, the princess was kind to anybody around her. She was not arrogant anymore.
That’s all of my story. From the story we can learn two things; first, we mustn’t be an arrogant person, second, we must be a helpful person.

We must remember that our life is just like grass; it is very short. We only have one chance to live, so let's always do our best.



No comments:

Post a Comment