*

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Welcome to My English Class

Hello, guys. πŸ‘¦πŸ‘§✋How is everything? πŸ˜‡
I hope you will always be healthy and happyπŸ‘ŒπŸ’ͺAmen.
First of all, I'd like to say "Welcome to My English Class". 
I hope, you will be more successful in this year, although for the first few months, you have to learn from home.

In this section, I would like to inform you:
  1.  About me. 
  2. The materials in this semester, the assessment, and the assignments.
  3. The assignment (tugas) for the first meeting.
I hope you will be happy learning with me. 
πŸ’“πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œπŸ’“πŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ’œ

1. About Me

      Especially for the students of class IXC and IX D, let me introduce myself through the  following video and image. 

 

     


 2. The materials in this semester, the assessment, and the assignments.

    You can click HERE  to see and download the file. 

    If you find difficulty to open the file, you can contact me through WA. 



3. The assignment
     Please introduce yourself through a voice note in our English WA group. You must include:
  • Your full name
  • Your nick name
  • Your birthday/Age
  • Your address
  • Your favorite colour
  • Your favorite food
  • Your favorite drink
  • Your ambition (cita-cita)
  • Your motto    
Send your voice in our English WA group, then write down your number and your name below your voice note. 

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment