*

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Friday, September 16, 2011

CHAPTER I

Hello, Guys.big hug
How's everything? happy happy
Great!thumbs up
Here, I would like to give the summary of the instructional material which has been discussed before.I don't knowI don't know 
Hopefully you'll enjoy learning from it. wave wave

CHAPTER 1

I.   EXPRESSING ADMIRATION / COMPLIMENT / PRAISE

a. Expressing 
  •  What a clever student (he is)
  •  What beautiful girls (they are).
  • How clever he is.
  • How beautiful they are.
  • This is the nicest apartment
  • You have a beautiful house
  • This soup is delicious
  • It’s very amazing /fantastic / marvelous
  • It’s so wonderful/ exciting
  • It’s the best film I ever seen.
  • I really like it.
  • I love it.
  • Well done! 
  • Good job!
b. Responding
  • Thank you.
  • Thanks.
  • Thank you for saying that.    
  • It  is     nice     of you to say   so.
  • It is kind of you to say that.
  • I’m glad you like it.

          


No comments:

Post a Comment